The Analox Palate
We regularly go out to eat on our lunch break, and we've taken to reviewing the places we go in 'The Analox Palate'.
If you are visiting us and need suggestions of places to go, why not try the following? Don't forget to try a Parmo!
- Chapters Deli, Stokesley
- Howards Eatery, Stokesley
- Lord Stones, North York Moors National Park
- The Bay Horse, Great Broughton
- The Bay Horse, Hutton Rudby
- The Blacksmiths Arms, Swainby
- The Cross Keys, Guisborough
- The Falcon, Hilton
- The Fox and Hounds, Guisborough
- The Jet Miners Inn, Great Broughton
- The Kings Head Inn, North York Moors National Park
- The Mill, Stokesley
- The Stokesley Diner, Stokesley
- The Wainstones Hotel, Great Broughton
- Uno Momento, Stokesley
Roberta Sewell - Management Accountant
"With no experience or knowledge of Accountancy, Analox saw my passion and helped me turn my dream into a reality. Analox has put me through any training that has required me and my career to grow, from professional courses at college to inhouse training sessions, they always have time for me. Analox is more than a company, it's a team."