Events at Analox
This page will keep you up to date with events we're taking part in throughout the year, as well as events our staff and families are taking part in!
Alternatively, follow our Life At Analox twitter account for live updates of what we've been up to.
Upcoming and ongoing events
- Alan's Analox Army are back again to take part in this years It's a Knockout for Zoes Place!
- Analox celebrated International Women's Day 2019 supporting the #BalanceForBetter campaign.
- Lauren Bennett, Graphic Designer, took part in the New York City Marathon, completing the run in 5 hours and 22 minutes.
- Ellis Johnson, Apprentice Engineering Documentation Technician, took part in Dryathlon for Cancer Research UK
- Matt Lambert, Sales Manager for Analox Sensor Technology, took part in the Great North Run on Sunday 11 September for Local Charity Zoes Place
- Managing Director Mark Lewis undertook several cycling challenges this year, covering nearly 1,200 miles. The cycling routes include the Maserati Tour De Yorkshire on 1 May, Coast to Coast in a Day on 25 June and the Deloitte Ride Across Britain route between 10-18 September
- Becca Dodds, Sales Manager for Analox Sensor Technology, took part in a 24-hour netball marathon with Harewood Ladies on 25 and 26 June, to raise money for James Cook Hospital cancer ward. Analox sponsor the Harewood Ladies team.
- Iain Farrell, Director of Projects, took part in a running/walking event in Scotland called the Buachaille Dash in July
- Matt Lambert, Sales Manager for Analox Sensor Technology took part in OutRun May, a fundraising event for Macmillan Cancer Support where participants set themselves a running target during the month. Matt raised over £300 for charity.
- Patti Clarkson, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Analox Sensor Technology US, took part in LIDS Step Forward to Cure Tuberous Sclerosis on 21 May. Her nephew Brooks was diagnosed with the disease when he was one years old
- We held a carnival-style open day for staff and their families on Sunday 15 May. This was to celebrate Analox Military Systems being featured in the Queen's 90th birthday commemmorative album
- We sponsored Stokesley Tourfest on 1 May - a day of music and entertainment to celebrate the Tour de Yorkshire travelling through Stokesley High Street
- 2016 is a year of milestones at Analox - not only is it our 35th anniversary, but we are celebrating a year of milestone birthdays for our staff! To celebrate this, we campaigned to get Take That singer Gary Barlow to sing at our staff open day
- We split into teams to undertake the To Infinity and Back Again competition in early 2016, where we all attempted to be the first team to cover a distance of 370km - the distance to the International Space Section. The Stokesley Strollers were victorious!
- We took part in the Macmillan Coffee morning in 2015 and again in 2016, where we baked cakes, quiche and pizzas for charity
Want to know more about what Analox are up to? Visit our blog
Roberta Sewell - Management Accountant
"With no experience or knowledge of Accountancy, Analox saw my passion and helped me turn my dream into a reality. Analox has put me through any training that has required me and my career to grow, from professional courses at college to inhouse training sessions, they always have time for me. Analox is more than a company, it's a team."