Analox Ltd Ethical Trading Policy
Find out more about our ethical trading policy
Analox Ltd recognises that our commercial activities have the potential to impact on our suppliers and our customers. Analox Ltd believes strongly in ethical principles and good employer/employee relations and as a socially responsible business, our staff,suppliers, local community and customers have a right to expect that:
All products manufactured and sourced by Analox Ltd, are produced under working conditions that are hygienic and safe.
All workers involved in the production of products sold by Analox Ltd from direct suppliers, indirect suppliers and our own service providers are treated with full consideration to their basic human rights.
Analox Ltd operates in an ethical manner, it is so important to us that it forms one of our company values. Although we are not members of the ETI we are committed. Furthermore, Analox Ltd recognises that our ethical and social performance and reputation is inherently key to our ongoing overall commercial success, and considers itself to be at the forefront of ethical trading and social responsibility
Analox is committed to monitoring social standards in our supply chain, and we expect and encourage our suppliers to operate to the same ethical standards we employ ourselves.
Analox is committed to ethical trading practices and as such will not criticise, slander or abuse our competitors trading practices or product offerings. However, as a technology company, Analox will provide our customers with product comparisons based on technical specifications and costings where appropriate.
Analox Employment code of practice
This code of practice applies to staff directly employed by Analox on temporary or permanent contracts and staff employed or provided by employment agencies
Employment Is Freely Chosen
No forced, bonded or involuntary labour shall be used.
Staff are not required to lodge deposits or identity papers with us.
Staff are free to leave Workforce after reasonable notice.
Working Conditions Are Safe and Hygienic
Adequate steps shall be taken to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work by minimizing, so far as is reasonably practicable, the causes of hazards inherent in the working environment.
Staff receive health & safety information.
Staff have access to toilet facilities and drinking water.
Analox has a published Health & Safety Policy.
Child Labour Shall Not Be Used
There shall be no recruitment of child labour.
Children or persons under 16 are not employed at any time, day or night.
Young persons under 18 shall not be employed at night or in hazardous conditions.
Living Wages Are Paid
Staff pay rates are equal to or above the national legal minimum standards.
Staff are given information about their employment conditions in respect to wages
No deductions are made from wages as a disciplinary measure, and pay slips detailing lawful deductions are provided for each pay period.
Staff are given clearly understandable written terms and conditions of employment that details the employment relationship and the respective obligations of the employee and employer.
Working Hours Are Not Excessive
Staff are not forced to work in excess of 48 hours per week, a voluntary opt out agreement is available for those wishing to work in excess of 48 hours per week. Where possible we discourage employees to work in excess of 48 hours per week as we believe in our employees maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
No Discrimination Is Practised
There is no discrimination in pay, hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, and termination of employment or retirement on the grounds of race, gender, gender reassignment, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation. Opportunities for personal and career development are equally available to all employees.
No Harsh Or Inhumane Treatment Is Allowed
Physical, verbal and sexual threats, abuse, harassment or intimidation is expressly prohibited and grounds for summary dismissal, if proved.
Analox Trading Principles
All Analox employees are required to behave in an ethical manner by adopting the following principles:
1) We will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our businesses and to our relationships with our stakeholders.
2) We seek mutually beneficial long term relationships with our customers, business partners and suppliers based on fair and ethical practices.
3) We compete based on the merits of our products and services. Our employees do not work to control or restrict fair trading in any way.
4) We are implacably opposed to corruption. We will not offer, pay or accept bribes or condone anticompetitive practices in our dealings in the marketplace and will not tolerate any such activity by our employees.
5) We require employees not to directly or indirectly to promise, offer or make payment in money or anything of significant value to anyone with the intent of inducing favourable business treatment, or improperly to affect business decisions either now or in the future.
6) We require employees not to take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts, or any other unfair dealing practice.
7) We require employees to perform their duties conscientiously, honestly and with due regard for the avoidance of conflicts between any personal financial or commercial interests and their responsibilities to their employer.
8) We discourage the acceptance of gifts or hospitality of more than a nominal value, or other valuable benefits or special favours from customers or suppliers. Any gifts or hospitality accepted must be cleared by a Director and recorded
9) We recognise that as a business there are times where it may be appropriate to recognise the relationships we already have with certain suppliers or customers through token gifts of nominal value or corporate. Any such actions must be approved by a Director.
10) We are committed to driving out acts of modern day slavery and human trafficking within our business and our supply chain, including suppliers and subcontractors. Slavery includes; child labour, forced marriage, human trafficking, forced, bonded or involuntary prison labour.
11) We promote the application of these principles by those with whom we do business. Their willingness to accept these principles is an important factor in our decisions whether to enter into, and remain in, business relationships with them.
12) We encourage employees to take personal responsibility for ensuring that our conduct complies with our principles. No one will suffer for raising with management, violations of this policy or any ethical or legal concern. The Whistleblowing Policy sets out a procedure for reporting such matters.
Breaches of these Ethical Trading Policy principles may be treated as a disciplinary matter.
Signed MD ………………………. Signed HR Manager …………………...
Mark LewisJulie Cole
Roberta Sewell - Trainee Accountant
"With no experience or knowledge of Accountancy, Analox saw my passion and helped me turn my dream into a reality. Analox has put me through any training that has required me and my career to grow, from professional courses at college to inhouse training sessions, they always have time for me. Analox is more than a company, its a team."